Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today's digi

I'm a bit out of practice digi scrapping, but I thought it was nice to have an excuse to lift the self-imposed digi moratorium (gotta keep things in check or else I'm a crazy addict!). This LO is for the latest Oscraps challenge:


(click for larger image)

credits
Nature's Glow Kit - Annie of Paint the Moon Design
Quote - I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Fonts - century gothic, dali, old typewriter, juergen
Stapled paper strips - Lynn Grieveson of Designer Digitals
Stitched wings - Ellie Lash

journaling
Even in the worst mood, I can't help but smile when I see these photos. My daughter gently reminds me to catch joy on the wing . . . to let gratitude wash over me. Thanks, sweetie.

By the way, one of my LOs was featured on a template designer's blog. Look here. She said it was her favorite. {wow} I feel so honored. The original post on my blog about this particular LO is here.

3 comments:

Kari said...

This is really an amazing LO! I love the title you chose (as well as the song)!! Beautiful job on your extractions and entire creative process on this one!

Unknown said...

Heather, your layout is sooo beautiful!!! Love how you did the challenge!

Sarebear said...

This is a beautiful layout, and your daughter is adorable!!!

Template Design | Elque 2007