Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Heather's LO for the 11/21 challenge


journaling
11.18.07. Uncle Josh let you buya lollipop at Market Limone, and boy, did you enjoy it. Unfortunately Mom and Dad did not because the sugar high was a doozy! We had to detox you for days! Next time, we’ll tell Uncle Josh to keep his generosity SUGAR FREE. What a wonderful weekend we spent with Auntie Betty and Uncle Josh!

credits
Template - yin_template_12
Paper - Morning Mist Kit, Pam Lefors Design
Font - Old Typewriter
Scalloped photo frame based on Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday #26

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ohhhhh! Very nice Heather. I love the pictures and now thanks to you I will be singing Lollipop lollipop oh lolli-lollipop all day long!

Jen Wolff said...

Another job well done Heather!! Great Pics! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Jen Wolff

Angela2932 said...

What a wonderful way to use many photos! You photograph so beautifully, I can't imagine having to pick which ones to leave out! I really like the way you focus in on details in the photograph. . . and the whole layout comes together beautifully!

Anonymous said...

WOW! another great LO Ann

Yin said...

Heather, love this layout!! So happy to see the template in use so beautifully! Oh yes, do email it to me, could I show it on my blog?
Yin

Sarebear said...

Just came here from your link in one of your recent posts (mid Jan '08).

This IS a marvelous layout, and makes me CRAVE a gi-normous (huge) lollipop!

Template Design | Elque 2007