Monday, February 11, 2008

Brandon

We got back from a weekend Seattle trip late last night. It was a joyous event to have the cousins together for the first time. Brandon is just turning two, and oh so precious. Already miss you something fierce, sweet boy:


(click for larger image)

credits
Scalloped clipping paper by Michelle Coleman at LDD
Date font: Geosans Light
The rest is by Lisa Habisreutinger Designs at divinedigital.com
Paper Essentials, stitches (recolored), Stamped Frame Fancy (recolored), Swirls (converted to brushwork), Heart from At Last Kit, Star Dust Alpha Iced

4 comments:

LivE said...

Ha! What a cutie he is, and I can so relate to Thomas lovers (my 2yr old son and my 3yr old nephew are Thomas-fanatics!) As if the 7 random facts and 10 more facts weren't enough, you'll have to think of a few more cos I've tagged you! Come over to my blog and please don't bring weapons with you. LOL!!! :D :D :D

Suzanne Earley said...

Love your layout.

My nephew is a Thomas lover, too, when I'm visiting him in March I'll have to try for some of those detail shots of trains and hands. I can tell that digi-scrapping will definitely make me think differently about the kinds of photos I take!

Ann said...

Love your two page LO I have not been able to finish mine. When I got to the end of it I got a message that my phtoshop scratch disk is full ??? Am investigating my options now. BTW I'm tagging you again (different game) Go to my blog for the rules. Have a good one.

Kari said...

Oh, I love this one!! A great variation on the NWR lesson :) Fantastic job!

Template Design | Elque 2007