Sunday, November 11, 2007

A little place for my brain's chicken scratch...!


I am very new to this blogging business so it won't look as pretty as I want it for a while.... I am thrilled to have this medium for expression; what did we ever do in the pre-internet times? My 4-1/2 year-old has her own laptop that opens up to pbskids.org, and she has her favorites set up so she can go to Playhouse Disney, Nick Jr, etc. She likes to print herself little activity sheets.

Anyhoo, I hope to hang out with you here more often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be fun Heather, I have 2 gallery at flickr but don't know the url maybe I can figue it out. Thank you for posting my creations. You are taking on a big job here. I will moderate one day for this let me know when. I will do a template.

Boo said...

I just wanted to thank you for doing this. Yesterday when I was feeling the withdrawls and found your thread on the board- I was so excited. I need to hang out with others who are feeling this same new obsession!! and- I know, what did we do without computers, I told myself today that I wasn't even going to turn it on until my housework was done, but guess what- House isn't clean and here I am. But really, I'm off to clean and doing this challenge will be my reward! Whahooo- too fun. I'm like a kid, get my chores done so I can play. I don't have a gallery, but if that would be easier, I will set one up. I was just wondering who all can see your blog? is it just those that are invited? Thanks agin for all your work with this, Your fellow UAR grad, Becka (lvmydokis)

Ann said...

Hi Heather,
My email is working and hasn't been down. Don't know what the problem is??? Here it is again incase I gave it to you wrong LOL mad2@uneedspeed.net Please try again Thanks, Ann

Heather said...

Becka, anyone can see this blog, so send the link to friends, family, adorers, enemies -! :)

And Ann, I think your email address is working. Fingers crossed.


Heather

Template Design | Elque 2007