Monday, November 12, 2007

The format of future challenges

Ladies,

Stephanie (scarson) mentioned that she'd like it if all the challenges were posted here on this blog. She read my mind! It makes sense that we should refer to this place so we can see our peers' work, n'est pas?

We will continue to send emails notifying you when the latest challenge is posted here.

Please contact me if you would like to take on the moderator role for one challenge. I'd love this to be a group effort. Besides, don't let me get too Type-A on you guys and tell you what to do and think. I'm the oldest of four children, so I do it without thinking. :O

By the way, Ann, all emails I send to you are being returned to me. Is your email down?


Good night, sleep tight -
Heather (hedderlee)

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007