Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hello to my fellow Up & Running Friends

Welcome, welcome! You will have read through the emails I sent you guys if you're here reading my blog. It would probably be best if you could just link your gallery url to my blog in the comments section to display your LOs for the challenges. If you don't have your own gallery, you can still send your LOs to me as a jpeg, and I'll post them. The former would be easier for me... :)

Looking forward to seeing your handiwork for the 11/11 challenge - here's one of my older ones using PSF '07 #11:


journaling
10 September 2006
At the Ronald Reagan Elementary Playground

credits
Grunge Frame - Vintage Florals Kit, Shabby Princess
Paper- TightieWhities Pack, Amy Teets
Stitching Holes - Date Stamps Kit, Katie Pertiet
Word art - Love and Affection Kit, Daniela Peuss

Here are two from Ann (aka pinewoodtoo):







And here's a LO by Angela (angela2932) and her gallery link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Angela2932/UpAndRunningChallenges

Heather

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Ann.

Great job Angela - like how you put the photo on top.

Here's a link to mine:http://www.cropaddict.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5526&cat=500&ppuser=64

Template Design | Elque 2007