Monday, November 19, 2007

3D Paper Snowflake Directions

Hello my friends,

I found this site yesterday. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-3D-Paper-Snowflake I will be making a bunch of lavender snowflakes for my daughter's room with vellum paper! When I'm done I'll post photos. If you decide to try this, send your photos too.

If you have some great Christmas/winter craft or gift idea, please share.

Kids are now feeling great. But guess who is the recipient of the cold? *Hack, cough*.

{Update: Ended up making vellum snowflakes using 4" squares. They are a beauty! But make it seven-armed, because it otherwise has a hard time keeping its shape. If you're using regular copy peper, six looks great.}

1 comments:

Kimberly White said...

What a neat idea! Hope you start feeling better soon! Kim

Template Design | Elque 2007