Thursday, April 7, 2011

Surprises in the mail

A package arrived in the mail unexpectedly, and the contents spilled out to high-pitched squeals of delight... decibels only my girls can emit:

Hello Kitty goodies for Amanda!





And Pillow Pets for each of the girls? Wow!



Alyssa was too busy drooling on her favorite toy-of-the-moment to participate in the next photo, but she loves her hippo too:



Thanks to my Amanda's penpal, also named Amanda, for the love you sent us. Let your mom know that she rocks. :) Love you guys.

The fun thing about this whole penpal relationship is that the penpal's mom and I have been friends since 6th/7th grade, and we recently "found" each other again through my dear, dear friend Julianne. Both Amandas are half-Korean too. Eek, I can't wait to have the penpals meet!

Penpal Amanda, you have a letter coming soon -

8 comments:

Gabi said...

That's so fun! And so sweet, your girls seems so happy.

Unknown said...

Hey lady, would you mind shooting me an email (adress is on my blog). You won the giveaway last week ... :)

love

Anke said...

Oh is that ever sweet! I love the adorable little faces and my girls would have loved those surprises too and they are 13 and 15 LOL. Gabby loves the pillow pets and Rachel loves Hello Kitty anything! Great shots too my dear! :)

Gina said...

I'm loving the new banner :) Tell Amanda I'm envious of her right now- I want a hello kitty set too! :)

Kimberly White said...

Hooray for mail and penpals!

Unknown said...

Your girls are sooo pretty! How fun!

Linda R said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - you know how we blog girlfriends LOVE comments ;-) Your blog is beautiful and your girls are adorable. I checked out the other blog/photography and OMGosh truly amazing !!!!! I'm thrilled to have met you - enjoy your weekend and may many blessings find their way to you. hugs and more hugs.

M u s s said...

Hi Heather!!
So good to see you on my blog! My DD was screaming too when she saw Hello Kitty goodies! LOL
HUGS!
P.S. adding you to my google reader ;)

Template Design | Elque 2007