Monday, June 13, 2011

Right now

1) Older two girls in Vacation Bible School
2) Alyssa fills the room with her zzzzzz's - the girl can snore!
3) About to tackle the mountain of laundry
4) Wondering how in the world I can put #3 off longer, grin
5) Grateful to have gotten Mandy and Kevin's photo session blogged

Photobucket
(Click on image to view)

6) Procrastinating Strategizing about getting faux curtains up in the family room this week
7) Thinking about all the changes coming down the pike for our little family

together
8) Choosing peace over worry...
peace

...and curiously enough, joy comes to surprise me!

2 comments:

Gina said...

#4? HMMM...?? :) I still want you take my engagement photos! The Korean "pre wedding pictures" doesn't count!! :)

#8-> YES!! God is in control :)

I love the picture of your hubby & girls!

<3

janice said...

Hooray for an update!! :) The picture of Ron and the girls is so precious!

#7 - changes??? Let me know how I can pray! :)

Miss you much!!

Template Design | Elque 2007