Sunday, April 4, 2010

JOY

Last Easter, I participated in a very touching performance that I want to share with you. The lyrics still stir my heart deeply.

The following is a very low-res video of the original group's performance (definitely not us, heh heh):



Thank you for the cross, Lord
Thank you for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank you for this love, Lord
Thank you for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious

High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb


Have a wonderful day -

8 comments:

Brenda said...

So beautiful--I love that song. Thanks for sharing it today. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Gina said...

Are you sure that wasn't YOUR group? The person in the middle looks like you. You have nothing to be ashamed about~ ahahaha jk. I second the, "So beautiful" and "Thanks for sharing" I hope you had a great Easter Sunday. I miss and love you more than you'll ever know :)

Unknown said...

Hi Heather and family,
I love your blog...read it whenever it comes my way, but have never commented before. You do a great job on it and love to hear about your little ones, they are so adorable. Thank You for sharing and have a Blessed Easter Season!

Gina said...

That's odd, I could've sworn I left a comment yesterday. Anyway, I was reading posts from my old blog, and I found this: "Sunday, March 27, 2005 hahaahaha some lil 15 yr old boy tried to hit on my sister and i. it was sooo f-ing hilarious!!! he asked if my sister's husband was our dad. HAHAHAHA " haha

Julianne said...

Hey, Happy Easter! Hope you had a good one. I sure did! Oh I love the new blog layout. Will you help me with mine??? hehe.

See you sooooon!

Anke said...

Just beautiful Heather!!! What a wonderful performance! I hope you had a Blessed Easter with that adorable family of yours :)

Anonymous said...

left you a note on the previous post... happy easter (so late!) :)

Ann said...

Hi Heather,
I was just on Kari's blog and saw that you are having a baby soon. WOOHOO. Details please? ~Ann

Template Design | Elque 2007