Monday, February 15, 2010

Seeing London and France

I ended up taking Abigail with me to my last prenantal appointment. She particularly enjoyed the requirement that I visit the ladies' room to, ahem, collect a urine sample. Enjoyed it so much so that she broke out in a boisterous, head-thrown-back heartfelt song:

"I see Wondon
I see Fwance
I see Mama's undowpants"
(repeat 23 times)

I came out of the bathroom to many smiling people.

That Abby.


(Images by FindStuff2 and CarolineAMarie via Photobucket)

6 comments:

Craftcherry said...

LOL! That's so cute!

Joanie said...

Bwahahahahaha!

Lisa said...

Oh, they keep us on our toes, don't they? Always an adventure when taking a child along to a prenatal appointment. Better there though than, say, the bathroom at Target.

I hope your feeling well and having a fabulous pregnancy!

Carol said...

ohh that is priceless (and it made me giggle).
Hope all is going well in your pregnancy.

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! The joy and abandon of children never ceases to amaze me. (Even if it embarrasses the heck out of us). Hope all is going well!

Jen Wolff said...

Hahaha!!!! That's awesome!

Template Design | Elque 2007