Monday, June 8, 2009

It's a photographer's paradise

Tap, tap, tap. Hi! We're back. The work reports are finally completed, we came back from a whirlwind visit to the Bay Area, and I have a gazillion photos to prove it. San Francisco was shrouded in its usual gray blanket of fog, but it didn't faze me. 6 days just flew by, and again, I didn't get a chance to touch base with everyone whom I intended to do so. Please forgive me!

Since I'm still in post-process phase with many of the photos, you can take a peek at a family session I did at Heather Farm Park in Walnut Creek, CA, in the meantime:



I am now based in the greater Boise area as well as the San Francisco Bay Area, so if you or someone you know is interested in portraiture in either areas, send them my way!

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful photo! You are good! Welcome back and I look forward to seeing more of what you are up to. *Ü*

Donna S. said...

THAT is a gorgeous photo. I am so sorry we weren't able to meet up. Please let me know when you are planning to come back this way... I definitely want you to take some pictures of us!!!!

Kimberly White said...

You are talented my friend! What a beautiful picture! Thanks for stopping by and letting us know you are still here! Have a great day!
Kim

Brenda said...

I love this photo. You have such a talent for capturing those sweet, natural moments. This one is perfect.

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

Sorry, the deleted comment is me. I need to go to bed! :) Anyway, what I wanted to say was . . .
Gorgeous photo!! You are talented in so many ways!

Kari said...

WOW ... can I say anything more? That photo is STUNNING!!!!! I just love seeing your updates and am happy to know you are enjoying your time - especially with those beautiful girls. Please tell me I will still see you in Utah?! I've got a room (or at least a mattress) with your name on it and Jen insists you be there, too!

Gabi said...

I wished you live closer so you could take pictures of our family too, Heather. You are so talented!

Hope you are doing great!

xoxo,
G.

Kel said...

damn girl. this is gorgeous. absolutely stunning!!! i didn't know you take photos in the bay area!?! that's awesome. we'll have to connect sometime. i'm not that far away :)

Amanda said...

beautiful! love the location!

Template Design | Elque 2007