Thursday, January 15, 2009

Note to self (and a freebie for you)

Grow - in faith, in gratitude, in joy. Grow abundantly.

note to self

cover

pages 2-3

pages 2-3

pages 4-5

pages 4-5

pages 6-7

back cover

If you'd like to make one of these, here's the template I created, available for 24 hours only:

fsa preview - password: notetoself


(click image to download) ETA: no longer available - be on the look out for more freebies soon -

Read more about the album here.

I'm off to feed the voraciously hungry family - as Abigail would say, "I hongee!"

14 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for sharing. This is really cute and a great reminder to put first things first. Have a great day!

Jen Wolff said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!! Miss you in blogger world!

Joanie said...

Heather... so cute! I love your ideas. Also, I saw your LO in the JS gallery of newborn Amanda. What a beautiful page... and precious little baby-girl!

lime said...

It's beautiful :D

Gina said...

WOW

Lisa said...

Great project, Heather! What an important message to remember.

The Deming Four said...

such a cool idea! thanks!

Simply Sarah said...

That is really cute! WOW. I am gonna have to try it. Thanks for the template.

Anke said...

Good to see that you are still around!!! I love the quote and the picture of the seedling, just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Jan. 16, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh this is BEYOND incredible. Your talent just amazes me!!!

Unknown said...

That is really pretty Heather! Great job.

Dawn said...

I am so amazed each time i see your beautiful work...so talented!!!
dewnie

Carol said...

This is a beautiful album and love your statements.

Template Design | Elque 2007