Sunday, January 25, 2009

Speed of light - (freebie alert)

What a jam-packed month. My intention isn't to do this drive-by blogging every time I have a freeibe, but it will have to do for now. :) Most of you that frequent this blog are digi artists, so I hope you won't mind this. But those of you that tolerate the digi stuff because you're our friends and family - that's dedication. Thanks for that. I think I will have some gigantic posts in the future that actually have some personally meaningful content....

Here's the freebie!


Girls Rock QPs


Have a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Kimberly White said...

Just popping by to say hello! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Kim

Denise said...

Heather! Happy Lunar New Year!

I hope you and your family have a joyour year!!!!

senovia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm sorry I haven't been by in a while. I enjoy your blog, so I'm putting it in my feeds! :)
Cute quickpages! Thanks!

Template Design | Elque 2007