Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stop #2 of the Freebie Blog Train

Happy World Card Making Day! You've reached the beautiful Pacific Northwest at this stop. To thank you for coming, here is my gift to you:

Photobucket
(click image for download)

I rummaged my craft closet for a few supplies: jewels, white butterfly rub-ons, glue dots, and my trusty Xacto knife to cut out the pretty blossoms. The digital papers and blossoms are courtesy of Scrap'it Designs, her About a Girl kit.

Here are some close ups:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(back of the card)

You should have reached my blog from the ScrapMatters blog. Your next stop is at my friend Kari's blog. Tell her I sent ya!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the template!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the template to this beautiful card!

Cyndi146 said...

Your card is so beautiful. I see you used a digital kit for the blossoms. Did you just print, cut & glue them to you card? I haven't tried much hybrid yet but seeing all your gals work makes me want to try :)

April Dawn said...

No surprise that this card is FABULOUS...another Fantastic Job!!

Joan said...

Heather this is great. Thanks so much.

Kari said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the bling and that the back is so cute, too!

Julianne said...

Wow, those cards are so darn cute. You should sell them. And I would buy them, of course.

Ok, go sign up for the half marathon. Now!! ;-) U can do it.

Anke said...

thanks Heather, this is beautiful as usual!

Cheri said...

Hi yourself, "stranger"!:) Great cards, and thank you!

Template Design | Elque 2007