Friday, April 4, 2008

Take a deep breath

Life is a constant adventure. I am reminded of this often. :grin: Note to self... savor the moments. Scrapping allows me to savor some moments retroactively. Here are some from the last few weeks:







This is one I made to go along with my blog post for the Scrap Matters team blog. I am trying to keep my hobby from becoming an obsession. Darn the Type A in me. They say your gift can also be your vice....


(click for larger images)

My sister Gina visited for a week, and we had a blast. Amanda had quite an eventful week, having turned five (my baby is five!!!!) and getting her four top front teeth extracted (nerve damage). She is back to her normal chipper self.

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Your photos are always so amazing...love your layouts!!!
dewnie

tracy said...

Lovely LOs heather. :)

Terri said...

I especially love the green one with the patterned paper. Amazing!

Good luck being a "single mom" and we'll see you in the photography "class" soon friend!

Unknown said...

OK-georgeous new LOs! I'm going to have to lift the Reminder to Self one. I can totally relate and need to set some ground rules for myself too :) Arent you lovin Digi In Deep?! I need to get started on week 2!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful layouts! Loved your blog post over at ScrapMatters. I can relate all too well... :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful LOs as usual, my friend. I love the last one, with all the tips.

Hey, thank you for the post you made on my blog today. Let's just say I needed to hear it. Mwah!

Ann said...

"Concentrate on making memories, not just scrapping them. " What a powerful goal. I need this one myself! Nice LOs.

Carol said...

Heather your layouts are stunning. I especially love the top one - the photo grabs my attention.

Donna S. said...

Awesome LO's.
I love checking out your blog... it is always so pretty! Thanks for the sweet words about Sela on my blog. I actually entered her in the Baby Gap contest this year.. but we didn't get picked. Maybe it is all for good... I don't want her to know how dang cute she is!

Kimberly White said...

Loving your layouts ... and your notes to self! Happy Birthday to Amanda! HAve a great day my friend! Kim

Jackie said...

Your girls are so cute...you do a great job with your layouts..ilove your work

Cheri said...

The "reminder to self" is such a neat idea! I love your healthy approach to life:) And you are rocking, as usual, with your layouts of the girls!

Template Design | Elque 2007