Sunday, March 23, 2008

Overdue tag


(image from Cheri's blog. Thanks, Cheri!)

I've been tagged again... twice. And it's been over a month! So Liv and Deb, I'm finally paying my dues! :)

.....
These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and need to read your blog for details.
.....

I'll be using my Korean name, Haejung, since I don't have a middle name:

H: Hoarder of things - be it digital scrapbooking items, recipes, articles, sweet little girl outfits, or nice boxes
A: as in Type A! My personality suits me just fine, thank you very much. :)
E: Energetic - I'm full throttle most of the time...
J: I'm a joyful, happy gal. Unless you take my food away, of course.
U: Unending amount of ideas spout from my wee brain!!!! Especially as I try to fall aseep.
N: Notorious for starting grand plans, then leaving them half done.
G: Still growing - in mind, heart, spirit.

Okay, passing the baton to the next seven: Kim, Amy, Ann, Cheri, Nicky, Jen, and April!

I was so moved when I found this quote - it inspired this LO:


credits: Jessica Sprague's Home Away From Home Kit, Stereofidelic font

(click for larger image)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather...thanks for tagging me! This was fun! Question, I noticed you linked the names with their blogs...is this a requirement? I would like to tag some friends whose blogs are more private, but will tag different friends if needed!

I left you love on your layout over at JS.com!

Angela2932 said...

This is beautiful! I'm going to have to stash this quote away for future use in either a layout or card for someone!

Jeanann said...

love your layout with JS's kit.

and believe me, i'm not on top of it, i just put other pics aside to do those for him.

Unknown said...

Very cute. I think your facts match my perception of you very well. :D

That LO is so adorable.

Sorry for being gone for so long.

Cheri said...

I like the little "factoids" you shared:) I'm flattered you used the tag from my blog! (Original credits go to Alicia Hansen for the tag and AStergiou at Pickleberry Pop for the eyelet.)

I did this tag for someone else a month or so ago, so dig back in my blog if you want my little factoids:)

Jen Wolff said...

Heather, I posted my factoids! I got off easy, I have have a short middle name. I love your LO and the quote is precious!!!

Kimberly White said...

Thanks for the tag Heather ... I'll start thinking about it! Love your answers! And LOVE that layout! What a beautiful picture and a moving quote! Kim

Carol said...

Love your layout. It is stunning and the quote is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO Heather and I love your Korean name!! Its beautiful!

Mystic Faery said...

I finally played! :)
I hope all is well.
I hope you have fun with your sister.

Terri said...

I've missed you! I hope you are gearing up for DID on Monday. Is it OK if I add a link to your blog on my blog?

Anonymous said...

heather!!!! love this! i miss you! i haven't been here for a while and i'm sosooooo sorry...life came at me!!! i love your stuff!!!

Becky said...

Heather, Hope all is well and you're getting ready for DID!! Just wanted to pop over and say "hi"!

Ljonezy said...

Love the blended photo in your lo. The quote was perfect for your pictures. And your name facts were fun.

Kari said...

Love, *love* your facts ... most of which apply to me, too! Your LO is gorgeous, as usual ;) So fun to see you in class!

Terri said...

I meant to tell you Heather. A few months ago, I read something you wrote about how you switched to digital because you're too (ahem) Type A to cut patterned paper?

ME TOO!!!!! That is exactly how I feel. I am so attached to my patterned paper. Don't know what I will do with it exactly, but I adore it!

Donna S. said...

LOVE THIS.... I'm totally going to scrap lift the quote and gorgeous LO!
WOW!

Template Design | Elque 2007