Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Abeejo"

What in the world does the title mean, you ask yourself. It's our little Abby's way of saying her own name. We're able to recognize some of her words now. And she loves to dance and sing when Ron turns on his crazy music. :) She's also a water baby - so much so that she and I will be taking a Mommy and Me swim class at the local Rec Center.

Thank you for your well wishes - the antibiotics and rest have done me a world of good. My energy level is still low, but I am doing well otherwise. Life is good!

Some of my latest layouts:




Amanda's friend Emma had a tea party this week along with some other gymnastics friends, and my, what a sumptuous fete it was! Both for the stomach and eyes. :) The girls were giddy with excitement not only to be with one another but to use real tea sets.

Here is a layout of the day's events:


And look what emerged from the digital camera - this photo of Emma's sister! Wouldn't she be perfect for a Baby Gap contract?


(Click on images to enlarge)

For layout credits, click here.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling a little bit better, Heather. How fun that Abigail is starting to use some words! We're still waiting on Megan...she sure understands and responds to everything we're saying. One of these days she's just going to let loose with the words and we won't be able to stop her! :)

Joanie said...

I love your teaparty layout. Also like your blog. I love your location descriptive words. I googled both terms to find out where you are.
I used to live in Baker, OR so I was in your general area. Loved the banana belt where you live.

Carol said...

Heather I am glad you are starting to feel a bit better.
Your layouts are beautiful and I would be giddy with excitement going to a tea party like that!
Have a wonderful Easter.

Kari said...

Oh, I just HATE to know a fellow mommy is sick ... it is completely unfair!!! Glad to hear things are improving. Here's hoping you are back to your young self soon :) Your illness obviously isn't slowing down your creative vibe!! I love all of your LOs but have to say your "anatomy" LO is one of my all time FAVES!!!!! I don't know how you do it but sure wish I had the same mojo :)

senovia said...

Had to stop by and say hi! I love these layouts so much! You're really getting great at digi! I wish I made more time to play and practice. I read your post about your attitude about parenting and being a wife a few posts ago, and you took the words from my mouth. I need to step back and be. Thanks for sharing!
Nicky

Dawn said...

I just LOVE your layouts...you are so creative!!! dewnie

Donna S. said...

so so cute! Your LO's are looking GREAT!

Chrystal said...

Your LOs are beautiful! I cannot wait to see what you come up with in DID!!

Mrs. Umina said...

Your layouts are so amazing. I love the picture that you took of Emma's little sister. What a sweetheart!

Template Design | Elque 2007