Friday, February 22, 2008

Digi - Joy unconfined

Found a very cool quote today:

On with the dance! let joy be unconfined;
No sleep till morn, when Youth and Pleasure meet
To chase the glowing hours with flying feet.

~George Gordon, Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

I think the first line goes perfectly with this layout:

Designer Lisa Habisreutinger's latest kit Suggestion Box 1 is chock full of great elements.

Tonight I feel a struggle... nurturing the children, having the house intact and in order, spending time with the husband, finishing work reports, finding a creative outlet - these things don't mesh well all the time. How do I not let any drop?

4 comments:

Lisa Habisreutinger said...

Great layout Heather! Love how you did the title!

Jeanne said...

That quote is wonderful and I love how you incorporated it into your layout. What a sweetie!

When you figure out how to balance all your duties and not feel guilty for pursuing your own interests...let us know! I struggle with it just like you! Hang in there and hugs to you!

Kari said...

I love your LO!! I also feel your struggle to do it all and not let anything drop ... I don't know that feeling will ever go away. I just do what I can and go with my senses on WHAT needs the most attention in the moment. I'm sure you do the same thing!! If you do happen to find a magic formula (that does not involve any less sleep than I already get) PLEASE let me know :)

Jackie said...

another great extraction...very nice

Template Design | Elque 2007