Thursday, January 3, 2008

This and that

We've just stuffed ourselves with a simple but grand spaghetti meal, and now are happily sitting next to one another in the family room. I am buzzing behind my laptop while Ron and Amanda are watching the Orange Bowl on TV. Abigail is napping on my lap. This is one of those evenings I cherish.

New blog banner - did ya notice? :) Time for a change.

Have you ever had this before?


This is the newest Lee Family Achilles' heel! And it's the mom's fault - yes, me. We were walking through the frozen foods section when I saw the Strawberry Sundae Crunch sitting there in all its glory. Just the sight of it immediately took me back to the mid-80's, standing in front of the ice cream truck, penniless, watching other kids buy this. The dollar it cost per bar was simply too much, so it remained elusive to my yearning taste buds. Some people think this is nasty (and if I were brave enough to look at the nutrition facts, I'd probably puke), but the Sundae Crunch means childhood summers! Oh well. We'll all go to the Rec Center and walk a few miles to compensate the yucks.



The model in this gorgeous photo is Amanda! This photo is one of ten finalists in a Best of 2007 photo contest. Please vote for my Amanda's entry #9 here. You can vote once a day until January 10th, so join us in our fun! BTW, if you're interested in booking with photographer Lauren Harms (she does great work), let her know you were referred via my blog, and you will be able to receive a 20% discount!

2 comments:

SusanD said...

That is the most beautiful of all; just voted!

Tho, I love this banner; I liked the other also!

Angela2932 said...

I love your new banner! It's so refreshing, and I like the depth of field of the photograph. You're such an artist. (And the vote for beauty #9 is in!)

Template Design | Elque 2007