Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tagged! - meme time

Three of my friends, Susan, Liv, and Angela, tagged me.

According to the rules of the game, I need to:
• Link to the person that tagged me and post the rules on my blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself on said blog.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of my post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay, in no particular order:

1. I am thyroid-less. I had a total thyroidectomy three years ago, and so I have the distinct honor of taking levothyroxine for the rest of my life to compensate.

2. People say I look taller than I really am. I'm only 5'5-1/2".

3. I am a pile maker. My husband can't stand them, but I celebrate them as they are preludes to great living - torn out magazine articles, coupons, to-do lists, dog-eared catalogs.

4. I haven't been back to my homeland, South Korea, in over 28 years.

5. I am pessimistic by nature, so I try hard to reverse my negative thinking.

6. When I was a young teen, I used to hang out in Hallmark stores for hours, looking at card designs.

7. I get delirious after a successful bargain hunting experience! It's a great buzz.

There you have it. Your life will never be the same again now that you know these tidbits. You will have to split your Jeopardy! winnings with me.

Okay Susan, I'm passing the baton to the next seven:

Tiffany
Kimberly
Nicky
Ann (aka pinewoodtoo)
Stephanie (aka scarson)
Debbie
Jen

7 comments:

Kimberly White said...

PS. Your banner is amazing!
Kim

Kimberly White said...

I guess you didn't get my first comment ... yes, I'm taking the next course - I wouldn't miss it! It'll be fun taking it with people "I know"! I'll work on the tag tonight! Have a great day! kim

SusanD said...

Hi,
Thanks for participating! I enjoyed reading your facts! At first I thought, "chain letter" type thing, ugh! But this has really been fun and in a more personal circle.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog. But you tagged me. Is that legal??? LOL Guess I'll post on the general forum. OK? Maybe? See what happens when I leave town for a couple days LOL Also, on a serious note. I will be leaving on Tues. (15th) for my MIL surgery. Not sure for how many days I'll be gone. :(

Jen Wolff said...

Hey Heather, I got your tag. I'll post it soon to my blog. I'm planning on taking NWR. Yesterday, I had to do the math for the time difference (for when registration opens)as I'm in California. I'll keep an eye out for you in class! BTW, did your daughter's photo win?

Jen

LivE said...

Cool random facts, Heather! So loved reading them! Thanks for responding to the tag :P Congratulations again to your sweetie for winning the contest! I really am sooo happy about that! :D

Kari said...

Love your facts ... so much fun to learn more about all of our friends on the board!!

Template Design | Elque 2007