Friday, March 11, 2011

Busy with school

We finally have a pretty good homeschooling schedule at the Lee household! Hurray! It only took, what, six months? {grin} Much of it had to do with the fact that homeschooling intersected with two major life events: the birth of Alyssa and the death of Ron's father. But some of it was due to the lack of a dedicated schooling area in the house. We've since fixed that issue. I'll share pics of that soon.

Here's a video that Amanda and her dear friend Emma made on water conservation. Call me biased, but I think they're so cute in it. {Make sure to play it on the highest resolution your internet connection can take, since it's a high-def video}



***

Pray for the Japanese....

1 comments:

Kimberly White said...

You're back!!! Glad you're getting school stuff figured out (I'm still working on it and I'm not homeschooling!). Sorry to hear about your father in law - praying for comfort from God for you! Love Kim

Template Design | Elque 2007