Thursday, April 30, 2009

So where does one pick up?

Do you know how many photos and life events happen in a span of three months? What to post, what to post.... :)

I guess the best place to start is with yesterday's stream of thought - I continue to purge and rearrange my list of priorities, and this layout was born out of my brain's spring cleaning:


(linked for credits)

The tiny journaling reads:
Will the girls know to stop and smell the flowers if I never do? Too many irons in the fire. There is no more of me to give to the people I yearn to love the most. NO MORE. My Mother's Day gift to myself is to act on this wake up call. Time to reorganize. Time to simplify.

Off to the girls' gymnastics classes - I love seeing the concentration on Amanda's face as she pushes her strength to its limits, and Abigail's unbounding joy tearing through the circuit. I just love these kids and am so glad they are mine.

7 comments:

Kimberly White said...

This is a great place to start ... I love the advice I've heard over and over

"You are not behind, Just jump in right where you left off." (fly lady)

Have a wonderful day Heather!
Kim

Kimberly White said...

Oops ... it's not where you left off, it's

RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!

Kim

Jen Wolff said...

If only we could clone ourselves, right? I so get it Heather!!! You got it right girl. We can do it all, just not all at the same time. So long as family is first. Beautiful LO as always!!!

Brenda said...

Once again, you inspire me. This time, not by what you are doing, but by what you are choosing not to do. Our precious little girls need us NOW. The other stuff can just wait until another season in life. Good for you!

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Great layout and sentiment Heather... time to slow down a bit? I know how you feel. Well said!
Kate :)

Anke said...

so gorgeous Heather! I missed you!!!! That LO is wonderful, so sweet!

Kari said...

This is gorgeous ... not only the photo and the layout as a whole, but the thoughts and ideas that went into it. I, too, have had the same thoughts and said the same things many times. When I do get myself "back on track" I feel it in every way. I applaud you for your very tough choices, dear friend!!

Template Design | Elque 2007