Friday, October 17, 2008

House creative... and a freebie

Our home is constantly in artistic flux. Ron has someone's ailing computer and its minute parts splayed out on his tech bench, Amanda is making yet another "I really love you" note to her parents or friends, Abigail is scribbling on herself or the table, and well, there's me wrestling with pixels and paper.

I love it all.

I will have to do a "day in the life" to capture all of this some time. Until then, I just have some photos of some recent projects of mine:

another party hat-
Photobucket

Amanda's First Year badge album-
Photobucket

Photobucket

and a card made with a photo from this photo shoot-
Photobucket

Here's the card template freebie, if you're interested:
Photobucket
(Click image to download) ETA: no longer available - thanks!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the card, and the photo is so precious. Does that come with the download too : )? Thanks for sharing.

Julianne said...

I am constantly amazed by your talent! Are you selling your stuff online at all? Etsy would go crazy with your stuff!

Anke said...

thanks so much Heather, this looks really cute!

Carol said...

I love all the creativity I see on your blog, it is so inspiring.
Congratulations on your new business venture. It's blog looks great. I am sure you will do really well.

Dawn said...

Thanks big time from Boston!! Nice today to visit you and enjoying your blog!! Good for you on the new business!! You are sooooooooo talented!!
dewnie

Tonya Staab said...

Wow. You are so incredibly talented.

I love each and every one of these projects.

Well done!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.....loving these projects. girl you are so flippin talented! so proud to call u friend!

love the new business website too! bookmarked!

Kimberly White said...

You are one talented woman! So so fabulous! Kim

Donna S. said...

A badge album - how cute are you?! How do you think of these things?!

Template Design | Elque 2007