Monday, October 20, 2008

Amanda's love notes

Left on her Daddy's computer desk:
Photobucket

She drew a picture of me on the left, Abigail in the middle, and herself, sleeping in their bed.

Translation of note, entitled "Asleep":

Dear daddy,

I like to cook
and
Watch T.V.
with you,
and make apple
turnovers
with you.

Love, Amanda
...

I love to see her mind trying to grasp the grammatical information we're going over in her studies. She likes to spray commas all over her sentences, needed or not - it's so sweet. She regularly melts the hearts of her parents on a daily basis with such notes.

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Simply adorable...thanks for sharing!

Julianne said...

Amanda is sooo cute. How sweet is that letter? It's nice getting to know Amanda through the web. I don't see her nearly enough. Are you coming home for the holidays at all?

Anonymous said...

way too cute!!!! paul and i were talking about idaho the other day and made me miss ya! :)

Gina said...

She makes my heart melt.

Anke said...

Oh Heather, how cute!!! That age is just so sweet and full of wonder, I hate so see mine grow up so fast (well, not always). I wish we could hold on to their sweetness forever!

Anonymous said...

AdoRaBle!!!!!

Gina said...

i can't get enough of this.

Tonya Staab said...

awwww, that's just adorable. Too cute and I understood every word :)

Kimberly White said...

I can see how your hearts melt! So sweet! Have a great day Heather!
Kim

Kari said...

I *LOVE* this girl and seeing her creative gene (that was lovingly passed on from her mother)!!

Ann said...

This is so precious! I haven't been able to be on line much lately and am getting caught up with my buds! I have a new post on my blog too! Finally! ~Ann

Template Design | Elque 2007