Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another hat for me - {and a freebie}

Recently I was asked to be hybrid team leader for ScrapMatters. No brainer - of course I said yes. :) Today I got to unveil the new hybrid blog line up on the team blog - check it out. The freebie I'm offering is actually posted there, and it looks like this:

Photobucket

Amanda, Abigail and I participated in a kids stationery mail swap, and I made notepads with scratch, recycled paper for the pirate-loving boys:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to pick up all the freebies in our blog train - we're celebrating ScrapMatters' first birthday in style! Go to the ScrapMatters team blog in the morning!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Donna S. said...

Heather - I LOVE the reNew it logo - if you email it to me - I'll link it on my reCREATE website.

Kari said...

I seriously love it ... I've made matchbooks with candy and post-it notepad covers but this is new and *FABULOUS*!! Gotta run to the team blog and check out your "announcement" - SO FUN!

Kate @ Loving Life said...

great work heather... I hope everyone is inspired by all the hybrid-goings-on!
K :)

Brenda said...

The matchbook note pads are way too cute. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Those are seriously cute. Well done!

Template Design | Elque 2007