Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday's triumphs

Happy March! So who took all those February days from us?

Some progress in life today! I finally cut and donated my hair to Locks of Love. I'll post photos tomorrow. We also moved our girls' play area from the family room to the upstairs guest room - something I've been mulling over for three months - and we love it. Not done completely, but no longer in concept mode. :)

Amanda blew my socks off with this picture she drew in Microsoft Paint:

(click to enlarge)

The latest up and coming four-year-old designer! Daddy taught her to use the program last May when we were hanging out at an airport waiting for our flight.

My youngest sister Gina will be visiting the end of this month from southern Cal- yay!

Here's a layout of Miss Amanda 1-1/2 years ago. She really loves to read. The other day, she read a whole book to Abigail, Ron and me! She smiled the whole time, because she said she felt "like a big person":



Created to feature Britt-ish Designs' Dreams Do Come True Kit at ScrapMatters.com
Font: Wenceslaus

6 comments:

listgirl said...

I love your blog's name "Joy Revisited"! Also can't wait to see your new hair!

Jen Wolff said...

So will you reveal your new "do" with a new avatar? Love your latest LO!!!

Gina said...

i would love to see your new hair as well. i am so excited to see you! i also can't wait until you show me how to make designs as awesome as you do! btw, i am so impressed with amanda... that genious! =)

tracy said...

love the lo. looks so magical. your baby is so cute. :)

Kari said...

That LO is really beyond words!! I just don't know how you do it ;) Looks like you have a daughter who will follow closely in your footsteps, too!!

Anonymous said...

Heather...WOW to all of the LO's, but the last one blew me away. I am going to have to scrap lift that one with my kids! We love our library trips! FABULOUS!!

Template Design | Elque 2007