Thursday, February 28, 2008

Focus

I have had an incredibly difficult time tying loose ends, getting things done lately. I think I'm trying to do too much at once... master of none. Time to regroup. One thing at a time... one step at a time... breathe, and FOCUS.

Some layouts to share:


This scenario takes place throughout the day... too much love for each other. But don't be fooled; the little Crabigail can have her big sis running to Momma in tears via slapping, scratching, pulling hair. It's WWF, powder puff version. Credits here.



A layout using Lisa Habisreutinger's latest kit. I sure do enjoy being on her CT! Her stuff gives me digi happiness. :) The photo is by Fleurish Photography here in Eagle ID. Credits here.


This is my favorite... dedicated to Chole in MT - you are not alone, my friend. (Credits here)

(click on images to enlarge)

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Wow Heather! These layouts are gorgeous - I especially love the Psalm 23 one! Thanks for the heads up about JS - I'm going there next! ANd thanks for the sweet little shoes for Joshua! What a lovely surprise!
Have a wonderful day ... Kim

Carol said...

Heather your layouts are wonderful! I can just see the love between your two girls in the top one and being the youngest of three girls I know how that little one feels LOL.

Thanks for sharing your work, I love looking at it.
Carol :-)

Jackie said...

Very cool lo Heather

Anonymous said...

Hedder! You rock! These are incredible! And on the personal note...yes Hedder...He does lead to green pastures to restore your soul. Follow Him and He will take care of those who believe in Him!
Nicci

Template Design | Elque 2007