Friday, December 7, 2007

Some of the little Christmas projects keeping me busy

I love to make things. Ron says that when I go shopping, he hears me say, "I can make that" and "oh, that shouldn't be too hard" way too much.

So that you too can be like me and utter such nonsense, I'll share some project ideas.

table runner - simple and elegant
paper ornaments - clean, graphic lines

paper bows
If you leave Leah your email address, she'll even send you the tutorial http://leahfung.typepad.com/leahs_desktop_dictionary/2007/11/candy-cane-fr-1.html
3-D snowflakes - mine gently rotates throughout the day!

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-3D-Paper-Snowflake
Then, there's always the uber hobby - digi! Another LO:
My DD#1 Amanda is like the WB Frog - she is such a ham at home, but when an audience is watching, show's over before it even begins. Many of the parents comment with concern, but I love her for it!
credits
Christmas kit - Kimi's Creations (yeah!)
Alpha - monika 69
Font - Pea lacy chunky
Brushstroke – Eli Burford at Brusheezy.com

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007