Wednesday, December 5, 2007

2001 was a banner year....

Ron and I went on a cross-country trip shortly after we were married, and for four-and-a-half months, we went skipping here and there. During our third week of skipping around, we plunked down in a town in Wisconsin, Janesville. It's one of those wholesome, GOOD places. Just my type of place to have your family thrive.

I still feel the fire in my soul when I recall those times on the road. Just the two of us.

My latest LO, aptly named "Janesville".

credits
grunge frame - Jessica Sprague
brush - Miriam Attias, http://www.mynymyr.com/
fonts - Artistamp Medium, Geosans Light
based on Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday 2007 #4

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this page. It is one of your best!

Template Design | Elque 2007