Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful for . . .

- Mighty Wings under whose shadow I daily take refuge (this figurine atop my desk reminds me of this:)

personal

- the ten years of "I do" we have spun into a warm family
- a beloved father/father-in-law/grandpa whose life was placed into the eternal arms of the Lord
- three pink and purple balls of energy we tuck into arms and hearts; their names are Amanda, Abigail, Alyssa
- homeschooling days both productive and trying (I'm finding out both are precious)
- a three-year-old's sweet little scrawls
Abigail,homeschooling

- friends that refuse to let me sink into the hard days - get up and thrive, they say
- a cozy bed to tumble into at day's end, even if some wee stowaways find their way into it in the darkness (good thing it's large enough)
- a piping hot shower with my favorite peppermint body wash
- the talents of a great hairstylist that can do wonders for a gal with postpartum hair loss

5 comments:

Brenda said...

We've both got much to be thankful for. I'm so blessed to be able to add you and your family to my thankful list : ).

Kari said...

So good to see you post again!!! Wishing you and your family all the best :D

Jen Wolff said...

Truly is so much to be thankful for! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Miss you in the cyberworld!!!

Anke said...

I am so glad to see you post Heather, I was wondering how you were doing! Wonderful list of thankfulness! How is the photography going? Enjoy that precious family of yours!

Kimberly White said...

I take refuge under those wings too! Glad to have you back in blog land my friend! Kim

Template Design | Elque 2007