Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A happy Tuesday

It's been a day filled with gymnastics, Caillou, post-processing of photos, and a warm summer breeze to cool us off. Later on, we'll be heading off to swim lessons. I love days like this.

Speaking of relaxing, my favorite scent of the moment is lavender. I am thinking of flanking our home with lavender bushes, after a photo session I had this past weekend. Click on the photo to be whisked away for a peek. ;)



And an extremely belated congrats to Amanda for participating in an art contest. You can see her entry on this screenshot:



So proud of you, Pancakes!

7 comments:

Denise said...

oh! the lavendar is amazing. thanks for your comments recently. I've missed seeing you. : )

Jen Wolff said...

EEKK! That lavendar shot is beautiful!

Dawn said...

oh,my....your photos are just amazing!!!! i am having fun checking out your blogs!! Wow!!!
dewnie

HisBlondeGirl said...

Heather, you are amazing person with such an eye for the moment. Thank you for sharing your family and photos with us.

Anke said...

your photos are just beautiful and congrats on her great artwork!!!

Gabi said...

I would immediately run through the lavender field as well. Beautiful shots and post as always, Heather.
Thank you for inspiring me :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
G.

Kari said...

Yay for Amanda!!! Your lavendar photo is gorgeous ... I can almost smell it in AZ ;)

Template Design | Elque 2007