Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Amy's 30th

A good friend of mine, Amy, turned 30 yesterday, and a few of us got together to throw her a little party. Everyone pitched in, from Silvia's pizza to Kelly's salad. Just thought I'd share some of the photos:


Sarah made the vibrant colored cupcakes-


Brody's face cracks me up here... as if he's thinking, "OMG, the blaze!!!" -



The gang, minus some children and me -

Miss Rhiannon and her soulful eyes-

Brody's post-meal face -

The "sisters" -


This winsome smile courtesy of Eli -


Beautiful Ashlynn -


And my first attempt at chocolate covered strawberries -


I have more photos, but I have to go make dinner. Ciao, and happy birthday again, Amy!

(ribbon wrap by A. Heimann, from the Grateful4U collaboration kit)

2 comments:

Mystic Faery said...

Thank you for the Amazing 30th Birthday party!! The strawberries were great by the way. I'm sorry you weren't in the group photo. Photoshop your self in!!
I would love a copy of the picks Please!!! :D
Very cool pics. I love the one of Rhi the best so pretty!

Jackie said...

I love the ribbons that you put on the photos...very nice pictures :)

Template Design | Elque 2007