Saturday, December 15, 2007

12/16 Digi Challenge

For today's tutorial, I am taking us to the Photoshop Creative Elements website. This website is heavily tutorial laden, so you might not be able to tear yourself away from it, beware! The specific ones we'll be looking at involve a photo treatment, called a cutout effect, and the part-two of the tutorial, using the cutout effect.

The author of the tutorial provides these photos to illustrate the techniques:

We'll be going from a raw image such as this


to this in the first tutorial,


then she shows us what to do with the cutout, like this


and this



Have fun! Hope this isn't too hard... you KNOW it's my job to stretch us so that we'll "boldly go where no man has gone before." (I live with a Trekkie husband, so I'm a closet Trekkie myself, although I enjoy Next Generation more than the original)

1 comments:

Daniel said...

Hi Noona!

Foffy here letting you know that my dad and I got your Christmas card and look forward to a potential visit in April. Actually I was pondering visiting you myself around Spring Break so one way or another we'll see each other next spring ;-) Man, I may need to keep myself away from your site as my dad recently purchased a Sony CyberShot DSC-H9. I'll just say it was expensive and it is NICE! I'll wrap it up by saying to check out my poetry blog at dkfxpoems.blogspot.com.

Merry Christmas!
Daniel

Template Design | Elque 2007